Did you ever hear about schema markup? Did it leave you scratching your head as to what it exactly means and why does it matter?
Well, you need not worry! We would tell you what exactly the hype is about and why it matters for your business.
Schema Mark-up is the latest evolution in the world of search engine optimization. We do not lie when we say that it’s one of the most efficient and powerful forms of optimization. Grasping the concept of schema mark-up will surely assist you in boosting your SEO efforts and taking your business to the next level.
MEANING OF SCHEMA MARK-UP
Schema markup is the language of search engines. Yes! Search engines have their own language using a unique semantic vocabulary. Semantic vocabulary is the ability to break down a sentence into its varying elements in the code understood by the computer. The code assists in providing a more clear interpretation of the content to search engines. It’s quite a tough job for search engines to understand the content on a webpage, and schema markup makes it all easier.
The websites with schema markup provide the information to the visitor quickly. The visitor can see the details on your page in quick glance and can therefore decide whether to click through and look out for more on your web page or just skip and move on to a more relevant one.
Still, debating on the importance of schema markup for SEO? Want to know the excellent benefits schema markup beholds? Below are some:
- Drives organic click-through rates.
- Provides extensive rich snippets
- Assists in promoting sales and increasing revenue
- Boosts your website SEO
- Provides you with a competitive edge
Would you want to lose all of this? Of course not, want to know how you can add schema markup for boost your website’s SEO?
HOW TO IMPLEMENT SCHEMA MARKUP FOR SEO?
No need for going through the long process of learning any coding language and spending money on the same. All you need is a desktop with a good internet connection and the steps we are going to tell you in the next 5 seconds.
Finally, you are one step away from looking good and doing better in SERPs. Let’s go!
- Visit Google’s structured data markup helper.
- Select the type of data
- Paste the URL you want to markup
- Highlight and select the type of elements you wish to markup
- Continue adding markup items
- Create the HTML for the same
- Add schema markup to your site using CMS or source code
- Test your schema using a structured data testing tool.
- In case of any faults, you can edit the HTML and preview the results once again until everything is good to go.
With the above steps, you can add schema to your website quickly and easily. Along with the above steps, you can follow some general tips so to achieve complete efficiency from this SEO technique.
TIPS TO USE SCHEMA MARKUP FOR SEO
- Find the most commonly used schemas: Schema.org or organization of schema page to see the list of most commonly used types of schemas. Check out the type which suits your business needs the best.
- Use all the schemas you need :
You must use all the schemas you require to optimize your website the best.
- Use as many schemas as possible :
Markup as much content as possible. You markup the content which is visible to the visitor and not the hidden content.
Schema markup is sure to yield you some amazing benefits. You must implement it today and improve your appearance and performance in search results. Stand out in the ever so competitive business environment and get an edge over your competitors!
Note: SEO SERVICES IN NOIDA